Grape, Feta and Kale Salad
Post Christmas and we’re all pretty much in a motivated state to get back to a bit more balance with our bodies. This is a REALLY tasty salad, that can be made from the left overs of your fridge. It’s super easy to make, it’s vegetarian friendly (also for meat eaters, it’s a great break from having your protein and fat source from animal meat), and it is really tasty. The grapes add a little sweetness, which can be a little light relief if you are trying to get a little more sugar balance after a food filled Christmas.
- 1 large handful of kale
- 10 grapes
- 3 radishes
- Thumb sized amount of roasted pine nuts
- 1tsp walnut oil
- 1tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 40g feta cheese
- Wash the Kale and dry on a paper towel.
- Cut the grapes and radishes in half.
- Combine the walnut oil and apple cider vinegar in a bowl, mix through the kale.
- Stir through the grape and radish halves and the pine nuts and cut up pieces of feta.
This is just one recipe from our BeBikini program.
Siobhan and the Beattitude Team
If you are looking for some guidance and help on starting to incorporate weight training into your plan then come and join us in January for some fabulous discounted offers, and also talk to our team we are here to support you.
After years of helping hundreds of women get lean and fit, the secret is simple and we have grown it into a powerful community of like-minded women who are there for you every day – to celebrate your successes and to pick you up when you are feeling less motivated. The secret is a Tribe and one that thrives on knowledge. Knowledge of yourself, food and fitness.
What you get if you say yes…
- The same support of a personal nutritionist on your case
- Daily inspirational / educational emails and podcasts for 30 Days, we don’t let you forget and we don’t leave you without the knowledge you need to make strong will decisions.
- Up to FIVE delicious and easy to make meals a day that can be whipped up in minutes, life is too busy for long cooking sessions.
- Unlimited classes at Beattitude for 30 days. Here you can discover how to squeeze more out of your week using our 30,45 and 60 minute classes. We have HIIT, Core, Boxing, Circuits, Yoga, Body Flow and all at Low, Medium and High impact from 6am-9:30pm daily.
- Over 50 Recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, smoothies, juices, and sauces, that wave goodbye to calorie counting and feeling restricted.
- A real time, usable plan that does not require you to cut out socialising or drinking. You will learn how to manage both and get the results you want!
Get this all with 25% off in January 2018. Check it out here.
Only 14 spaces available, 10 with the discount offer. Start dates 8th and 29th January.
P.s. Please share this with your friends and we always love hearing any comments you have!