Beattitude is a women’s boutique fitness club in Earlsfield (SW London). We specialise in providing safe, effective and intelligently designed classes, nutrition programmes and personal training sessions for women to help them realise their potential and enhance their bodies.
We are expanding our team, looking for a new Duty Manager to assist in the day to day running of the club and leading / implementing the high standards of the business when the General Manager isn’t around.
Your role will be focussing on the sales and enquiry processing, dealing with member queries and leading the front of house desk. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking at furthering their career in the fitness industry whilst continuing to train clients and lead group exercise classes as part of your role you will also take on personal training session, group classes and new member consultations.
It’s a rare opportunity to progress within a rapidly expanding company and gain excellent experience and still keep your toes in personal training and fitness classes.
The ideal candidate must have experience in, be confident and comfortable with, selling memberships as much as they are leading exercise classes.
– Positive, motivating and career driven individual
– Exceptional customer service skills, able to deal with complaints and resolve them
– Proactive; able to take independent action on tasks
– Comfortable with a sales process; chasing leads and booking taster classes.
– Effective communicator; written and spoken
– Great time management skills; completing tasks on time and to the standard required
– Experience using booking systems (such as Mindbodyonline and Cliniko), communication systems and microsoft office and excel.
– Strong ability to take initiative to ensure brand and company standards are upheld
– Team player; able to effectively work with the different departments in the club
– Reliable, in upholding standards when the General Manager is not around, and to be able to comply with all health and safety requirements.
– Delivering a high quality fitness classes and personal training sessions
– Ensuring clients perform exercise with great technique in class and personal training sessions
– Keen to learn the business.
Qualifications required for the role:
– REPS 3 Personal Training (required)
– 2 years Personal Training experience (preferred)
– Pre and Postnatal Certification (desirable but not essential)
– Kettlebell Training
– Functional Training
– First Aid Certification
Please note this role is a full time position with shift work pattern, you will be required to work some early mornings, evenings and weekends.
– Free access to all the classes and programmes running at the studio
– Quarterly staff training
– Competitive salary
– Flexible working hours
– Be part of a forward thinking, fun team!
Questions to be answered prior to sending the CV through:
1. How long have you been a personal trainer?
2. What was it about this role that made you apply for it?
3. Have you ever had any managerial experience before? If so what and how long?
4. We love how all of our team are diverse, so tell us a little bit about what personality traits our team would benefit if you came on board?
(please complete the required fields)