Christmas Turkey Salad Bowl
Pretty much everyone is wondering post Christmas…
What am I going to do with all this turkey?! Well give the turkey sandwiches a break and pull this one up!
- 70g turkey (cooked)
- 1 tbsp cold compressed olive oil
- ¼ avocado, sliced
- 70g broccoli, florets and stems roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp lazy garlic OR 1 garlic clove, crushed and finely chopped
- Arils from ¼ of a pomegranate
- 1 small handful of spinach leaves, roughly chopped OR mixed salad leaves
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 120g chickpeas, drained
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Juice and zest of ½ lemonSmall sprinkle of almonds OR 1 tbsp flaxseed
- OPTIONAL: 1 medium orange peeled and cut into small slices
- 1 tbsp flaxseed
- 2 tbsp plain yoghurt
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp honey
- Chop the turkey up into small chunks
Place the chopped up broccoli, oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl and toss. Place on a baking tray and roast at 180 for 7 minutes or until cooked.
- Take out and place somewhere to cool quickly.
- In a large bowl stir lemon juice, zest, broccoli and parsley and stir.
- Mix the yoghurt, mustard, and honey together in a separate bowl.
- Add all ingredients apart from the avocado to the bowl containing the broccoli. Drizzle in the dressing and toss to combine.
- Place on a plate, add the avocado slices to the top and enjoy. To serve, place the salad into a serving bowl and top with the sliced avocado. Enjoy!
TIP: If you feel your digestive system needs a little help you can add a little apple cider vinegar to the salad.
Siobhan and the Beattitude Team
If you are looking for some guidance and help on starting to incorporate weight training into your plan then come and join us in January for some fabulous discounted offers, and also talk to our team we are here to support you.
After years of helping hundreds of women get lean and fit, the secret is simple and we have grown it into a powerful community of like-minded women who are there for you every day – to celebrate your successes and to pick you up when you are feeling less motivated. The secret is a Tribe and one that thrives on knowledge. Knowledge of yourself, food and fitness.
You also get…
- 30 Day recipe book with guides how to use it
- Online food tracker
- Unlimited fun fitness classes at Beattitude for the length of the 30 days
- Access to the BeBikini Facebook group
- Weekly 1:2:1 body fat and weight measurement sessions to show your progress not only on the scales but in size and body fat
- 24/7 support from not only our professionals but your Tribe too
Get this all with 25% off in January 2018. Check it out here.
Only 14 spaces available, 10 with the discount offer. Start dates 8th and 29th January.
P.s. Please share this with your friends and we always love hearing any comments you have!