Chocolate and Banana Pancakes
- 45g rolled oats
- 1 scoops of chocolate flavoured protein powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ½tsp baking powder
- 1/2 banana
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 125ml cup unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 tsp coconut oil for cooking
- Place the oats, protein powder, chia seeds and baking powder into a blender and blend until the mix resembles flour.
- Mash the banana in a medium bowl. Add the beaten eggs and milk and stir until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Try not to over mix at this stage.
- Heat a large non-stick fry pan over medium heat and lightly spray with cooking spray
- Pour spoonfuls of the batter into the pan and cook for about 2-3minutes until some bubbles appear on the surface.
- Carefully flip the pancake and cook for another 2-3 minutes until the pancake is golden brown.
Siobhan & the Beattitude Team
TALK TO US…
Often we think it is a trade off between what we enjoy and what we want to achieve…We often feel really restricted. But it doesn’t and shouldn’t be that way, we can help. Nutrition can be a confusing topic but it really doesn’t need to be.